Learning Gastroenterology Quiz Mobile App
This app was set up to share knowledge and help you test and verify your knowledge of Gastroenterology. It covers the Gastrointestinal tract and disorders / diseases. It's a great way for you to revise and check what you have learned.
This app combines a number of our digestive system terminology and gastrointestinal disorders quizzes. Test, review and refresh your knowledge about the terminology associated with the primary structures and functions of the digestive system, as well as terms related to digestive system diseases, disorders and treatments. Review your knowledge about the diseases and disorders of the gastrointestinal system, e.g., appendicitis, cholecystitis, cirrhosis, Crohn's, diverticulitis, gastroenteritis, hepatitis, pancreatitis, ulcerative colitis, etc.
You can select the number of questions (25, 50 or 100) you want to take in the quiz. Questions are randomized each time. It shows you final score at the end of the quiz.
This app will be extremely useful for YOU if you want to review what you have learned in class / on your own study in preparation for an exam. It focuses on important concepts and terminology that have been known to be tricky and hard to remember or grasp. This is great tool / resource for anyone studying Gastroenterology or the Gastrointestinal tract / system in Nursing, Medicine or any related profession. Feedback is immediate, making it an excellent interactive / discovery learning tool.
This review quiz app contains over 225 questions - multiple choice and true / false questions that cover the essential areas that you need to know. It’s great as practice or revision app that you can use to test what you have learned. It is also ideal as a refresher that you want to use as you prepare for or just before taking an exam. The app is an excellent reference for you if you want to brush up on / test your advanced knowledge of Gastroenterology / the Gastrointestinal Tract / system.
The questions have been carefully developed and improved though extensive use and feedback on the Learning Nurse website.
• Offers the ideal test format for both professionals and students.
• The unique quiz features traditional multiple choices – proven to be a great way to test knowledge.
• Quiz tests your knowledge of medical terminology covering over a hundred terms
• It’s an excellent and quick resource that helps you as you prepare for your exam
• No internet access required
• Excellent way to review what you have learned and test yourself
• Shows your score at the end
• Choose the number of questions you would like to take
• Questions randomized each time
• App is very intuitive an needs minimal input
• Intuitive and beautiful interface
• When you get a question wrong – you are immediately told the correct answer.
• Easy to use and efficient
• Great quick resource for students
Download this unique Gastroenterolgy quiz app and you’ll be glad you did!