KS3 English Revision Quiz Mobile App
KS3 English Revision (Resources for school year 7, year 8 and year 9) - from www.EducationQuizzes.com.
To write good English it is not essential to know the difference between a noun and a verb but there is no doubt it helps! When you have read enough you will instinctively know that it is wrong to say “She ain’t going with em”. By playing these KS3 English quizzes you will start to feel what is right and what is wrong.
Along the way, you may well learn to tell the difference between an adjective and an adverb and that will be so much the better.
There are nearly 100 quizzes below that thoroughly test your knowledge at this level.
Level = 3/4: Age = 11/12: Year = 7
The subjects covered in this app include:
- Letter Writing Basics,
- Prefixes and Suffixes,
- Vocabulary building
- Writing Directions
- Alphabetic sorting
- Basic and Modal Verbs
- and much more...
- Offers the ideal test format - multiple choice questions.
- It’s an excellent and quick resource that helps you as you review / revise / test your knowledge.
- No internet access required.
- Provides instant feedback - telling you whether your response for each question is right or wrong. Also indicates the correct answer.
- Your score is shown at the bottom of each quiz - so at any time you can see your progress.
- App is very intuitive an needs minimal input.
- When you get a question wrong – you are immediately told the correct answer.
- Easy to use and efficient.
- Great quick resource for students
Download this app today. You will be glad you did!