This page lists resources we have found extremely useful. Proceed at your own risk.
|We have found Dropbox to be extremely useful in saving and sharing files. Dropbox files are accessible from anywhere and much safer to use than flash / USB drives. Find out more here...|
|How many different passwords do you have? Its frustrating when you forget passwords. And then you have to reset them over and over again. I have found a smarter way - I use a password mananger called Roboform and it safely stores all my sensitive information - inlcuding passwords.|
Chances are you have a lot of important stuff on your computer like financial documents, email, digital photos, music and more. Unfortunately, computers are vulnerable to hard drive crashes, virus attacks, theft and natural disasters, which can erase everything in an instant.
Mozy is a simple and safe way to back up all the important stuff on your computer. A copy of your data is stored in a secure, remote location for safekeeping, so that in the event of disaster your data is still retrievable.
2 options are available:
- Business solutions - Back up your business - Get affordable backup for multi-user environments with MozyPro
|Download images for you site / design projects at a great price.|
- Free Image Viewer - Ideal for viewing images, cropping, resizing. Simple and lightweight. http://www.irfanview.com/
- PDF Creator: Create PDFs: http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/
- Filezilla - Ideal for file transfers to web servers etc: www.filezilla.com
- Logmein - Allows you to access your computer remotely: www.logmein.com