Learning Anatomy Quiz Mobile App
This is an ideal app for anyone who wants a convenient way to learn and review the medical terminology used to describe the anatomy and physiology of the human body. So whether you are a student or a seasoned health-care professional, knowing the correct anatomy language is critical to your success.
This app will be extremely useful for someone who wants to review what they have learned in class and/or in their own studies in preparation for an exam. It will also be valuable to health-care professions who need to review and refresh their knowledge of the basic anatomy terms. This interactive quiz is great for anyone studying Anatomy in Nursing, Medicine and related professions.
This learning quiz app contains over 160 questions - multiple choice and true / false questions that cover the essential areas that you need to know. Feedback is immediate so it is a great interactive / discovery learning tool. It’s great as a practice or review app that you can use to test what you have learned. It is also ideal as a refresher that you want to use as you prepare for or just before taking an exam. It is also an excellent reference for people who want learn more about the human body.
The quiz questions have been carefully developed and improved though extensive use and feedback on the Learning Nurse website.
•Offers the ideal test format for both professionals and students
•This unique quiz features traditional multiple choices – proven to be a great way to test knowledge
•Quiz tests and reviews your knowledge of medical terminology covering over a hundred terms
•It’s an excellent and quick resource that helps you prepare for your exams
•Provides immediate feedback thus making it an engaging interactive learning exercise
• Shows your score at the end
• Excellent way to review what you have learned and test yourself
• When you get a question wrong – you are immediately told the correct answer
• No internet access required
• Choose the number of questions you would like to take
• Questions randomized each time
• App is very intuitive and needs minimal input
• Intuitive and beautiful interface
• Easy to use and efficient
• Great quick resource for both students and practicing health care professionals.
Try this unique anatomy quiz and you’ll be glad you did!