Basic Addition Practice Quiz
This app provides your child or kid with a great way to practice or test his / her addition skills.
The format is very interactive and provides instant feedback after each question. Additional verbal feedback is provided when your child gets a correct answer. This includes an audible "Well Done" and an animation of clapping hands. This helps to reinforce learning - encouraging your child to practice and master his / her addition skills.
The questions will help your child fully test his / her skills / knowledge.
It's great as practice app that your child can use to test what s/he has learned.
Your child will be able to choose to answer 10, 25 or 50 questions at each attempt. The questions will be randomized so that each time you take the quiz (for example 10 questions) you will get a different set of questions.
Review section: At the end of each quiz attempt, your child will be presented with a review section where he or she can review responses to all questions. This is a great tool as he or she will be ale to see what questions he or she got right and wrong. Where the wrong response was provided, the correct answer is provided.
Your child will also see the total number of questions he or she got correct and the percentage score.
Number of questions in the bank are as follows:
- Numbers 1 to 5 = 50 questions
- Numbers 1 to 10 = 200 questions
*** Features ***
• Offers the ideal test format.
• The unique quiz features traditional multiple choice questions – proven to be a great way to test knowledge.
• It’s an excellent and quick resource that helps you as you prepare for your exam
• No internet access required
• Excellent way for your child to review what he or she has learned and test knowledge
• Shows the score at the end of each quiz
• Your child is able to choose the number of questions he or she would like to take
• Questions are randomized each time
• App is very intuitive and needs minimal input or supervision
• Intuitive and beautiful interface
• When your child gets a question wrong – he or she is immediately told the correct answer.
• Easy to use and efficient
• Great quick resource for kids